Monday, 21 February 2005

Peter Roebuck

You probably don't need me pointing you in his direction any more, his columns are so good I hope you read them without needing me to tell you where they are, but Peter Roebuck's article in today's Sydney Morning Herald is a real pearler. Okay, so he starts off by comparing Hamish Marshall to a hobbit yet again, but he also describes the curly-headed little tyke "scampering between wickets like a man chased by an irate fox hunter". And that description isn't half bad.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey there Kiwi fans!
Just wanted to say how much I appreciate being able to check this Blog and see whats going on in NZ cricket. Your media is right about the loss of depth in the Aust middle order without a veteran like Darren Lehmann and I think players like Katich need to step up and fill the void. You guys may not have seen much of Katich but I assure you that on his day he is classier than Clarke and gritty as Stephen Waugh!. I hope this current ODI series is tight and that the hard working NZ team give the Aussies a real wake up call! Keep up the great work mate!
Brenton in Vic, Aust.