Wednesday, 23 June 2004

ODing on ODIs

I can't believe it. Its like my brain has erased the entire test series. Here I sit and I can barely suppress the confidence that New Zealand is going to kick arse in the one day tri-series.

My brain cells trying to justify my feelings by whispering that the side is injury free (except for Bond). And with Tuffey's form improving and Franklin frankly a revelation, our bowling resources suddenly look much healthier. One, particularly vile, braincell is telling me that the batting can't possibly continue its bad run. I mean look at the line-up. On paper it is great. And it is time for the theory to be put into practice.

A little piece of my heart is trying to counter all my brain's confidence. But it has no chance of suceeding. At least, not until tomorrow.

No comments: